Monday, March 31, 2014

Birthday Love.

We were sitting around the table playing a game of "citizens of humanity"- a snowy night in Crested Butte. My friend Jenn preparing pazole soup. It was elisa, erin, jen, jen's bf, and jen's bf's friend. When Jen sent out the invite for her annual get together at her parent's amazing cabin I couldn't think of a better place to be for my 30th. Then when Elisa surprised me on the phone saying that she was flying out for the trip - I knew it would be perfect! And it was. After much laughing, appetizers and wine we starting eating around 10pm. The most delicious birthday dinner. They brought out a confetti birthday cake and I made a wish and then Elisa brought out this book that she had put together. Of basically all my friends and family writing me love notes. I starting crying right away. I am so lucky to have such incredible friends and I feel so rich in life. Thank you for everyone's kind words and for your loving friendships!

No comments: