Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Plans.

I came up with the revelation at the least convenient time. A time where I try to rid my mind of chaos, stress and ideas. But I have been stressed in the best way. A way that says LIVE! And not just for yourself. Stop being so comfortable and freakin' take advantage of your flight benefits. Traveling for me is hardly ever for vacation but to learn and grow and understand and I strive for more intention in my trips abroad but have slacked on making the effort mostly because of the false belief that I dont have the right talents - but I do. I am a 29 year old single, independent, free spirited girl and man I have time and energy and I can play with kids. I need to play with kids. So I am hoping in Novemeber or December to go to Africa for a month and volunteer at an orphanage. Just the idea of an adventure tentatively planned, calms me.

No comments: